TFC Seminar - Cornwall, May 12 2018
Date: Saturday May 12, 2018.
Time: Registration opens at 10:45 am, seminar runs from 11 am - 6 pm with a 1 hour lunch taken at 2pm .
Cost: $195 plus tax
Price covers the registration fees for the seminar and includes a course manual.
A few topics covered:
- Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move