Location: 3rd Degree Training, Bayers Lake
Address: 102 Chain Lake Dr. #1I
Date: Sunday November 18, 2018
Time: Registration opens at 9 am, seminar runs from 9:30 - 4 pm including a 30min lunch break.
Cost: $295 plus tax
Price covers the registration fees for the seminar and a course manual
Discounted toe spreaders, foot restoration kits and balance beams will be available for seminar attendees on the day of the session.
A few topics covered:
- Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move