TFC Seminar - Ottawa, April 13 2019
Date: Saturday April 13, 2019.
Time: Registration opens at 8:30 am, seminar runs from 9am - 4pm with a 30 minute lunch taken around noon.
Cost: $295 plus tax
Price covers the registration fees for the seminar, course manual and a Foot Restoration kit.
A few topics covered:
- Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move