The Sleep Workshop - Ottawa, December 21, 2019
Date: Saturday December 21, 2019.
Time: Registration opens at 12:30 pm and the workshop runs from 1pm - 3:30pm
Cost: $125 CAD plus tax
Price covers entry to the event and a flowsheet to follow along with and take notes.
Topics we cover:
- Why we sleep, what is sleep, types of sleep, how much sleep is enough sleep, the importance of sleep for overall health
- Physical, emotional and mental effects from sleep
- Consequences of poor sleep, benefits of quality sleep
- Obstacles to quality sleep
- Actionable tips to improve your sleep
- What is play? Why is it important? How to play more
- Partner play drills, beam play session
- Further resources to continue guiding you along your journey to improved sleep